Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Post Immersion Update 0002

As I explained in my previous post, there was a presentation of all of my school's (Miami Valley School, Dayton OH) "Immersion" projects, including my own iPhone Immersion. Some images from the event are shown below:

My gigantic iPhone poster (made in Photoshop Elements). It consists of two stacked trifold boards:

My laptop running the iPhone Simulator and displaying my game's website (cingothegame.blogspot.com):

(Left to Right) Me and Mr. Collias, one of my programming advisors:

Here I am explaining my project to a younger student:

I submitted CINGO! to the App Store on the 3rd of April with the description/support website cingothegame.blogspot.com. I hope that it will become available soon. Its current price is $0.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment