Friday, March 13, 2009

Today, I planned to finish data persistence and finalize my application. After many hours of coding and debugging, I was still unable to save and load data effectively. While the data appears fine after loading, my program throws random memory access errors no matter what I do, and locating these errors is practically impossible because they are not reproducible. I also met with Mr.Collias for the last time during this project, but he was unable to help me discover how to fix the errors. He suggested that I should ask questions on programming forums. I will see what I can do on the weekend, but I still have to finish an essay and take the SAT.
My application works very well, it just loses undo functionality when the view is changed and does not save games when terminated.


Quick Update (9:59):
The "Tie" functionality was broken, and I just fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment